A Mountain Top View
About this Item
- A Mountain Top View
- Summary/Artist's Statement
- I strive to bridge the gap between humans and our environment, bringing awareness to the intricacies of all essential life on Earth and how it is our purpose to protect and respect them. My artwork demonstrates my deep appreciation for our natural world and the privilege of Earthly stewardship.
- This is a mountain summit view landscape with a subject focus on a gnarled tree of unusual colors in reds.
- Oil on canvas
- Course/Degree Information
- Program/Degree: Fine Arts BFA
- Course name: FA 491 - Senior Project Thesis: Painting
- Academic semester: Spring 2023
- Professor: Nicholas Lamia
- In Copyright
- The copyright for this work is held by its author/creator(s). Usage of this material beyond what is permitted by copyright law must first be cleared with the rights-holder(s). This work has been made available online by the Fashion Institute of Technology Gladys Marcus Library strictly for research and educational purposes. If you are the copyright holder for this work and have any objections to this work being made available online, please notify us immediately at [email protected].
- FIT Repository ID: fa_000265
Bohk, M. (2023). A Mountain Top View. FIT Institutional Repository. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118872
Bohk, Marissa. A Mountain Top View. 2023. FIT Digital Repository, https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118872
Bohk, Marissa. "A Mountain Top View." FIT Digital Repository, 2023. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118872