Luthfun (Elma) Nahar
About this Item
- Summary/Artist's Statement
- Lexion, total of 8 pain it’s total. Each paintings have smiliar materials to connect the paintings together. Capturing the relations and the work of motherhood.
- Oil on canvas
- Course/Degree Information
- Program/Degree: Fine Arts BFA
- Course name: FA 491 - Senior Project Thesis: Painting
- Academic semester: Spring 2023
- Professor: Nicholas Lamia
- In Copyright
- The copyright for this work is held by its author/creator(s). Usage of this material beyond what is permitted by copyright law must first be cleared with the rights-holder(s). This work has been made available online by the Fashion Institute of Technology Gladys Marcus Library strictly for research and educational purposes. If you are the copyright holder for this work and have any objections to this work being made available online, please notify us immediately at [email protected].
- FIT Repository ID: fa_000257
Nahar, L. (. (2023). “Matrichaya”. FIT Institutional Repository. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118831
Nahar, Luthfun (Elma). “Matrichaya”. 2023. FIT Digital Repository, https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118831
Nahar, Luthfun (Elma). "“Matrichaya”." FIT Digital Repository, 2023. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118831