Illustration (School of Art and Design)
About this Item
- "Sensory Symphony"
- Summary/Artist's Statement
- The painting illustrates the beautiful and harmonious relationship between humans and flowers and how flowers can activate our senses and create a unique and stimulating sensory experience, almost like music.
- Flowers, Garden, Hummingbirds, Birds, Leaves, Butterfly, Flora, Foliage, Portrait painting, Floral art, Harmony, Blooms, Sensory.
- Medium (Terms)
- Acrylic paint
- Adobe Photoshop
- Oil paint (paint)
- Pencils (drawing and writing equipment)
- Wood board
- Course/Degree Information
- Program/Degree: Illustration BFA
- Course: IL 493 Illustration Portfolio Thesis
- Academic semester: Spring 2023
- Program semester: Semester 8
- Professor: Steven Tabbutt
- In Copyright
- The copyright for this work is held by its author/creator(s). Usage of this material beyond what is permitted by copyright law must first be cleared with the rights-holder(s). This work has been made available online by the Fashion Institute of Technology Gladys Marcus Library strictly for research and educational purposes. If you are the copyright holder for this work and have any objections to this work being made available online, please notify us immediately at [email protected].
- FIT Repository ID: il_000539
Malik, B. (2023). "Sensory Symphony". FIT Institutional Repository. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118048
Malik, Bukhtawar. "Sensory Symphony". 2023. FIT Digital Repository, https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118048
Malik, Bukhtawar. ""Sensory Symphony"." FIT Digital Repository, 2023. https://institutionalrepository.fitnyc.edu/item/118048